SPRING HAS SPRUNG
….and that means Summer is right around the corner! It’s almost time to shed those layers of clothing! So, my question to you is, have you set your fitness goals yet so you can feel great in your bathing suit this Summer?
I recommend sitting down and writing out your “Plan of Attack” with realistic, yet achievable goals. First, write down your DAILY GOALS that will help you to stay on track and be consistent. It is essential before setting your goals, that you get clear on what you want. Making the decision is the ULTIMATE POWER. Just follow your passion, set your intention, and it will lead your purpose. Some of my daily goals are:
- Drink Room Temperature Lemon Water First Thing in Morning to create an alkaline environment and start the day of right.
- Wait 20 Minutes, then have my Green Drink.
- Meditate for at least 15 minutes.
- Stretch and Breath Work.
- Read Something Positive, Motivating and Thought Provoking.
- Encourage and/or motivate someone.
- Get with Nature!
Second, write down your WEEKLY GOAL that will lead you to Success! Some examples for your weekly goal could be:
- Lost 1 lb.
- Cut out Sugar.
- Don’t’ eat any processed food or starchy carbs.
- Eat more veggies and fruits.
- Inspire someone. Become a mentor.
- Challenge myself by adding on 10-15 minutes of extra cardio.
Third, write down your MONTHLY GOAL. Some examples could be:
- Hold Plan for One full minute.
- Do 15-20 push ups and dips.
- Lose 3-5 lbs.
- Take a new exercise class.
- Learn How to Meditate.
- Buy a New Outfit for When I achieve my Weight Loss Goal.
Lastly, write down your LONG TERM GOAL. This is so important, because it is by setting your intention and making the commitment that will help you to stay focused and on track to achieve your ultimate Goals
Your Long Term Goals can cover every area of your life: Fitness, Health, Wellness, Financial, etc. Be specific and take steps every day. Make sure to check in and watch your progress!
Wishing you much success on your road to better fitness, health and happiness. Remember, transform your body and mind, and EMPOWER YOUR LIFE!